Plant-4D 8.4.1 update released
CEA Systems released the 8.4.1 update of Plant-4D on 14th December 2011.
Specific upgrades are as follows:
- Plant-4D now supports AutoCAD 2007-2012
- Plant-4D now supports AutoCAD Map 3D 2008-2012
- When generating an isometric, end-Connection components will be placed on the free nodes of linenumber XXX if the connecting linenumber YYY is different. The message CONT. ON YYY is shown. This can be switched off by defining [P4DTOISO]ShowEndConnectionOnFreeNodes=Off in Plant4d.ini
- When generating an isometric Continuation (dashed) components will be placed on the free nodes of linenumber XXX if a connecting component can be found on a different linnumber. This can be switched off by defining [P4DTOISO]ShowContinuationComponentOnFreeNodes=Off in Plant4d.ini
- Moved MaxGap setting from Plant4d.ini to P4DtoISO.ini. This allows MaxGap to be different for each Unit System.
- MixedMetric UnitSystem: Added WHITBREAD#PIP specification to Specindx_MixedMetric.ini and SPEC.MDB
- New documentation (4D-Explorer, PID, Pipe and Component Builder Reference) is delivered with Plant-4D. The documentation can be found via: Start menu > Plant-4D > Documentation