CEA Systems introduces the successor of the Central Project Manager: CodeX. Next to having been completely restyled, CodeX also incorporates new functionality such as a new 3D Viewer and other numerous improvements.
For more demonstration movies, we refer you to our Extranet area. You can access the Extranet area by going to our login page.
- A broad spectrum of design standards, such as: RTOD, EN13445, ASME etc.
- Both design and verification
- Computation of minimum wall thickness, which allows you to design with commercial aspects in mind
- An easy way of computing alternatives by changing input values
A multilingual interface, which can be extended with new languages on demand
- The feedback and suggestions of customers all over the world, for more than two decades
- A comprehensive material/flange/pipe/bolting and gasket database which is updated on a regular basis
Extensive training material
- CodeX is supported by comprehensive documentation and training material
- Documentation and training material can be accessed through PDF, on your local machine or through an internet website
- CodeX incorporates a state of the art 3D graphic interface, which enables you to inspect every piece of equipment that you construct
- Color coded 3D shapes inform you about the validity of a piece of equipment
- Nozzle placement on equipment can be modified and viewed in the 3D-interface
- Instant access to dimensions by the click of a button
- Output to various 3D file formats: DWG, DXF, 3DS, STL, SAT
And 2D formats: JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP
- Quick results and a printout which is accepted by any Notified Body
- Reports contain intermediate results
- Reports are fully customizable
- Preventing mistakes by using databases for materials, pipes, flanges, bolting and gaskets
- 3D graphic display of the total pressure vessel (also nozzle placement on cylinders, heads and cones)
- Input and output can be saved on a project (vessel and component) basis